Southern Florida’s Crown jewel, Miami is a city that has tidbits of everything that you’d want to experience. From the best sight views, historic monuments, relaxing spots, shopping places to best food and drinks.
Miami has more than 6000 restaurants to choose from that are a blend of tried-and-true classics, popular for their scrumptious recipes to eye catching interiors and affordable eats. Some of the most popular restaurants of Miami are:
- Zuma: located in Downtown Miami, is the top rated Japanese cuisine in town. A little pricey but totally worth the splurge!
- Joes Stone Crab: found at the South Beach, it is the best choice for sea food lovers. The river Seafood and Oyster bar is the next best Sea food restaurant in Miami.
- Il Gabbiano: This restaurant has the highest rating for best Italian food and is located in Downtown. Its stiff prices could be its one little con but once you’ve tasted its best pastas you’ll know that every penny was worth it.
- Pascal’s On Ponce: this French cuisine is the next in line high-rated restaurant in Miami, located in Coral Gables. the Chef-owner Pascal could make you lick your plate with his exquisite and ravishing recipes.
- The Palm: are you a steak lover? The Palm could be all you need to satiate your cravings. Located in Bay harbor Islands, this is very popular for its generously juicy steaks and great prices.
- Eating House Miami: located in Coral Gables, is most preferred American dine-in in Miami.
- Hakassan: When it comes to food, Asian is a must-try. Hakassan is Miami’s favorite Asian cuisine found in Miami Beach.
- Steve’s Pizza: Everyone’s favorite, pizza. without which a menu is incomplete. Steve’s Pizza is Miami’s top rated Pizza place located in North Miami.